Recipe by ChrisMc
Cold, rich, chocolate, coffee - hard to beat. The prep time includes chilling.
Top Review by Meghan Williams
YUM!!! This recipe will save me $4 a day because now I don't have to go to Panera (St Louis Bread Co) to get their IC Mochas. I subbed ice for the cold water (so I wouldn't have to wait), used Starbucks ice cream, and added 1/2 cup sugar. For more of an icee style, blend with ice and add milk to thin if needed. Fabulous! Also good with a dash of cinnamon. :)
- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 quart milk
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir crystals and syrup with boiling water.
- Add cold water and chill (10-15 minutes in the freezer should do it).
- Blend with milk and ice cream.
- If you prefer, use 1 pint of coffee and 1 pint of chocolate ice cream rather than 1 quart of coffee ice cream.