Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Such a sweet treat!
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings
- Stir together coffee, sugar, and 1 tbs milk in a small glass measuring cup. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Process coffee ice cubes 1 1/4 cups milk, and chocolate syrup into a blender until smooth. Dollop evenly with whipped topping and sprinlke with chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately.
What a treat this was! Easy to make and just plain yummy. I made 12 ice cubes with the coffee/sugar/milk mixture and let it set in the freezer overnight as it was a bit soft after a couple of hours. I also used skim milk, but otherwise followed the recipe.