Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
South Beach Diet Phase 1,2,3 from www.kraftfoods.com/South_Beach_Diet/
Make and share this Mocha Frappe recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup double-strength brewed decaffeinated coffee, cooled
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons granular no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup ice cube
- Place coffee, cocoa and sweetener in blender container; cover. Blend on medium speed 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Add milk and ice; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
Very satisfying, fantastic texture and a great chocolate fix. I freeze my leftover coffee in 2 oz containers and used that in place of the cold coffee and ice cubes.
Love that it's lower in fat.
mmmmmmmmm.... i LOVED this. the texture is wonderful. you can't even tell it's a low fat low cal drink