- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together coffee, sugar, and 1 tablespoon milk in a small glass measuring cup. Pour into ice cube trays, and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Process coffee ice cubes, 1 1/4 cups milk, and chocolate syrup in a blender until smooth. Dollop evenly with whipped topping, and sprinkle with chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.