Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A friend gave me this recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious.
- 1 (4 ounce) package sweet baking chocolate, broken up
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup light cream or 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- In a heavy sauce pan, combine chocolates, cream, sugar, and coffee crystals. Melt together over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in liqueur. Pour into a fondue pot and keep warm over low heat.
- Serve with various fruits, cakes, graham crackers, marshmallows, etc.