Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Traditional eggnog gets a makeover with coffee granules and chocolate syrup. I have not tried this yet. I will this holiday season though!! Cook time doesn't include chill time.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1 (32 ounce) carton eggnog
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup brandy (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the instant coffee granules in the hot water and let cool.
- Combine the coffee, eggnog, and brandy if using; mix well.
- Add chocolate syrup, and cover and chill thoroughly.
- Fold in whipped cream just before serving.
- Garnish with grated semisweet chocolate if desired.