Prep 0 mins
Cook 35 mins
An amazing treat from Cooking Light! One brownie is about 150 calories.
- cooking spray
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chocolate fudge topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray (do not coat sides of pan).
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine sugar and the next 8 ingredients (sugar through egg white) in a bowl. Add flour and minichips, stirring just until blended. Spread half of batter in bottom of prepared pan. Spread the chocolate topping over batter (topping will not completely cover batter). Spread remaining batter over topping. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool on a wire rack.