- 1 lb milk chocolate
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Items for dipping
- fresh strawberries
- banana, chunks
- dried apricot
- angel food cake, cubed, can dip pound cake too
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely chop the chocolates.
- Place in a small, heavy saucepan with the cream and coffee.
- Cook over gentle heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Keep warm over hot water until ready to serve.
- To serve, transfer to a fondue pot and continue to keep warm.
- Offer an assortment of foods to dip (or add some of your own) with fondue forks or bamboo skewers designed for dipping.