Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I've never tried coffee and dates together before in a dessert, but this sounds super good! Preparation time includes refrigeration or freezing time. From Heart of the Palms
- 3⁄4 cup strong hot coffee
- 32 regular size marshmallows, cut up
- 1 cup finely chopped dates
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 baked 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- Pour coffee into a large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and dates and stir over low heat until marshmallows melt.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Add cream to coffee mixture.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate or freeze and serve frozen.