Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
From oetker Baking is Fun. This recipe calls for egg liqueur. You can use Advocaat, a Dutch drink, for the egg liqueur. There are recipes for homemake versions on Zaar i.e. Homemade Advocaat
- 5 sheets rice paper (each 8-inch or 20 cm square)
- 15 g instant coffee
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 250 g semisweet chocolate (10 squares)
- 60 ml advocaat egg liqueur
- Combine the whipping cream and coffee in a small saucepan.
- Break chocolate into small pieces or shave and add to the whipping cream mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cool mixture completely.
- Stir in the egg liqueur.
- Beat, using an electric mixer, until stiff.
- Spread mixture evenly onto 4 squares of rice paper.
- Stack the squares on top of each other.
- Cover with the remaining square of rice paper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight so that the layers stay together.
- Cut into cubes.
- Store in refrigerater.