1/3 Photos of Mocha Crumble Bars
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
These are incredible!!! Everyone who ate one at the party said "Oh wow!" as soon as they put them in their mouth. Bet you can't eat just one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil.
- 2In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer set on high speed, beat butter and brown sugar until light and creamy.
- 3On medium speed, beat in egg.
- 4In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until dough is smooth. Stir in oats and walnuts.
- 6Reserve 1 cup dough for topping. Press remaining dough into bottom of prepared pan.
- 7In a medium saucepan, heat 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, condensed milk, instant coffee and remaining cinnamon over medium heat; stir until smooth.
- 8Spread mixture evenly over the dough in the pan, smoothing the surface with a spatula; crumble reserved dough on the top.
- 9Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips. Bake until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Lift foil to remove from pan; cut into 2-inch bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Crumble Bars
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 109.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g