Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
I saw a cheesecake recipe on the Hershey's website which had a separate recipe for a mocha crumb crust. I haven't tried it yet but I think it would be a great change from a regular graham crust or chocolate crust on a plain cheesecake.
- 1 1⁄4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 40 wafers, crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 teaspoon powdered instant espresso or 1 teaspoon coffee
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Stir together crumbs, sugar, cocoa and instant espresso in medium bowl.
- Add butter; stir until well blended.
- Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
This was fantastic made as is. I actually used it as the crust for a tiramisu pie. I imagine it would also be pretty good made with graham crackers instead of the vanilla wafers.