Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the most delicious and easy on your waist dessert. It was inspired while watching a cooking show.
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 8 ounces sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping
- Place pudding and espresso powder into a mixing bowl. Combine well using a wire whisk.
- Combine the coconut milk, fat-free Half & Half, as well as coconut extract in a separate bowl. Stir to combine.
- Slowly whisk the liquid into the pudding. Whisk well to combine all. You could also use a hand mixer for this.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Now divide among 8 pretty glasses or dessert bowls.
- Stir about 1 tsp coconut extract into your thawed "cool-whip-free" and garnish the tops of your desserts. You may sprinkle with some shaved chocolate or cocoa. Enjoy, this wonderful dessert. Ingrid/koechin.
- PS; It will not let me put in the Coconut milk. This is 1 can (14 ounces) :-).