Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 40 Oreo cookies, divided
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 tablespoon chocolate flavored syrup
- Finely crush 20 cookies; set aside.
- Coarsely chop 12 cookies; set aside.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter.
- Mix finely crushed cookies and melted butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Heat chocolate, heavy cream, remaining 3 tablespoons butter and coffee in large saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until chocolate and butter melt.
- Remove from heat; stir in coarsely chopped cookies.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Fold half the whipped topping into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Spread into prepared crust; freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Whisk remaining half of whipped topping and chocolate syrup in bowl until well combined.
- Spread pie with whipped topping mixture; garnish with remaining 8 cookies.