Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
If your on Akins don't even look at this recipe :)
- 1⁄4 lb butter (at room temperature)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup strong black coffee
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- Combine butter and chocolate wafer crumbs and press evenly into the bottom and sides of an eight-inch pie pan.
- Stir marshmallows and milk together in a pan over low heat (or microwave).
- Let cool to room temperature.
- While marshmallow mixture is cooling, melt chocolate in top of double boiler (or microwave).
- Stir in coffee and liqueur into the chocolate.
- Pour chocolate into the marshmallow mixture.
- Whip one cup of heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold into mixture.
- Pour into the crumb crust.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
- Before serving whip the remaining heavy cream and garnish top of pie.