Recipe by lilkittykt
This came from Diabetes Forecast magazine.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a lovely light soda lilkittky. I enjoyed this very much. It allowed the flavor of the frozen yogurt and coffee to mingle nicely with the club soda. I will be making this quick and easy soda again. Thanks very much for sharing...Made for Summer 09 - Comfort Cafe.
- 2 teaspoons instant decaffeinated coffee
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons Equal sugar substitute, measure
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat chocolate frozen yogurt
- 8 ounces plain soda water (seltzer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the coffee in the hot water.
- Add the sugar substitute and place mixture in the refrigerator or freezer to cool for a few minutes.
- When ready to serve, divide the ice cubes and the coffee mixture equally in two tall glasses.
- Add half the frozen yogurt to each glass.
- Pour the soda water equally over the frozen yogurt.
- Serve with a straw and a long spoon.