From a local church cookbook - everyone loves these yummy cookies! Cook time does not include refrigeration time for the dough.
- In the microwave, heat butter, chocolate, and coffee until chocolate is melted, stirring to blend. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and salt. Add sugar and brown sugar and blend. Stir in chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Add gradually to egg mixture, stirring to form a soft dough. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Roll dough into 3/4 inch balls. Roll balls in confectioners sugar. Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.