1/1 Photo of Mocha Crackle Cookies
From a local church cookbook - everyone loves these yummy cookies! Cook time does not include refrigeration time for the dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the microwave, heat butter, chocolate, and coffee until chocolate is melted, stirring to blend. Cool slightly.
- 2In a large bowl, combine eggs and salt. Add sugar and brown sugar and blend. Stir in chocolate mixture and mix well.
- 3Combine flour and baking powder. Add gradually to egg mixture, stirring to form a soft dough. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- 4Roll dough into 3/4 inch balls. Roll balls in confectioners sugar. Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Crackle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g