Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really delicious tasting chocolate/coffee ice cream beverage.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons hot boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot boiling water.
- Add the liquid coffee and remaining ingredients to a blender.
- Cover and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes (12 ounces) 1 1/2 cups.
- Note: Want a coffee milk shake,
- add more vanilla ice cream to thicken it up.
This is a great recipe. My children just love it. To make it more of an adult drink and a little Kahlua to it. It is just as good made wit skim milk and low-fat vanilla ice cream. It is very nice served in latte mugs with the chocolate syrup put down the sides of the glass.
This is just to yummy for words, I made this for DH and myself tonight, with low-fat ice cream, and 1% milk, I did add a wee bit more coffee than the recipe called for, we are coffee lovers.... when I noticed this recipe, I knew that I just had to make it, and I was not sorry, it was delicious, I will be making this again very soon, this is a wonderful, low-fat treat, highly recommended..another winner Goddess...thanks so much for posting.....KC :-)
This is delish! I added a few chocolate chips too! Also, I did use low-fat milk. Mmmmm!!! Made it for a kid who licked the glass clean:)