Recipe by Domestic Goddess
A really delicious tasting chocolate/coffee ice cream beverage.
Top Review by Audrey M
This is a great recipe. My children just love it. To make it more of an adult drink and a little Kahlua to it. It is just as good made wit skim milk and low-fat vanilla ice cream. It is very nice served in latte mugs with the chocolate syrup put down the sides of the glass.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons hot boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot boiling water.
- Add the liquid coffee and remaining ingredients to a blender.
- Cover and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes (12 ounces) 1 1/2 cups.
- Note: Want a coffee milk shake,
- add more vanilla ice cream to thicken it up.