Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Always on the lookout for iced coffee drinks.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla ice cream or 1⁄4 cup coffee ice cream
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Combine milk, coffee, syrup and ice cream in blender. Puree until smooth. garnish with whipped topping and chocolate shavings if desired.
This made a nice cool down coffee drink for this hot day. I used frozen vanilla yogurt and it worked well. It is like a smoothie in texture and a definate keeper!