Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another iced coffee recipe.
- 3 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 2 ounces cold espresso (or other strong coffee)
- 1 cup ice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- chocolate-covered coffee beans, for garnish
- Blend first 4 ingredients in blender until slushy. Pour into tall glass and garnish with chocolate syrup and espresso bean.
wowee wow, this was really tasty. I was really interested to see how the coffee & pina colada flavour go together, it works. I didn't have coconut cream so used regular cream with a few drops of coconut essence instead. Delicious, practically a dessert!