Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little bit of heaven in a cup!
- 1 ounce chocolate (one square)
- 4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups brewed coffee
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt (just a few grains)
- vanilla extract, to taste (you'll only need a few drops)
- Melt chocolate over hot water.
- Add condensed milk.
- Add coffee slowly, stirring constantly.
- Add evaporated milk, salt and cinnamon; heat almost to the boiling point, whisking all the time.
- Add vanilla and serve while hot.
Lovely morning cup of coffee. I used cinnamon extract in place of cinnamon & vanilla for this decadent brekky treat. Thanks for posting!