Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have given this in a fancy jar to friends for years with great raves.
Make and share this Mocha Cocoa Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Mix in a blender, except the vanilla (bean or liquid), so the size and consistency is equal.
- Put in an air tight container.
- For 1 cup.....heat the water (6 oz) to boiling and add 4 to 5 heaping teaspoons.
- Add vanilla (if using extract) and stir.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream or marshmallow for a sinfully rich tasting cup!
- For gifts.. put in a pretty jar and add a tag with final instructions.
- Top lid with a quilting square and tie with burlap around the neck of the jar.
I am always looking for things such as this to give as gift to friends and family. I make an instant spice tea, which was given to me by a very good friend years ago. It has instant tea, cinnimon, tang, instant lemonade, cloves, etc. It is like the mocha cocoa mix. My friends will enjoy this at Christmas. I will be putting it in small mason jars with a material cap tied off with ribbon and a small Christmas wooden ornement. Thank you this will be great, Grannymj0