I have given this in a fancy jar to friends for years with great raves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix in a blender, except the vanilla (bean or liquid), so the size and consistency is equal.
- 2Put in an air tight container.
- 3For 1 cup.....heat the water (6 oz) to boiling and add 4 to 5 heaping teaspoons.
- 4Add vanilla (if using extract) and stir.
- 5Add a dollop of whipped cream or marshmallow for a sinfully rich tasting cup!
- 6For gifts.. put in a pretty jar and add a tag with final instructions.
- 7Top lid with a quilting square and tie with burlap around the neck of the jar.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Cocoa Mix
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1909.9
- Calories from Fat 728
- Total Fat 80.9 g
- Saturated Fat 47.2 g
- Cholesterol 278.1 mg
- Sodium 630.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 249.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 150.1 g
- Protein 52.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: