1/3 Photos of Mocha Cinnamon Warmer
Jen T's Note:
A nice change from plain chocolate winter warmer drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk and cinnamon sticks in pot or a microwave proof jug, until beginning to bubble around the edges.
- 2Blend cocoa, sugar, coffee and vanilla with about 2 tablespoons of the hot milk.
- 3Stir this back into the remaining hot milk, and remove cinnamon sticks.
- 4Beat with a hand beater until frothy.
- 5Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Cinnamon Warmer
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 131.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g