Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
3 favorite flavors. Coffee, chocolate and cinnamon, whats not to love?
- 1 cup gourmet brewed coffee, at room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine the gourmet coffee, ice cream, milk and crushed ice in a blender.
- Blend it until it is all combined, pour into two mugs and add cinnamon sticks.
Great shake recipe Annacia! I used a dark roast Sumatran coffee that I had brewed this morning. Used frozen chocolate yogurt and added the ground cinnamon to the blender too (directions don't say) and then sprinkled some more on top since I did not have any fresh sticks. Loved the blend of chocolate and cinnamon in the drink. Made for 1.2.3 Hit Wonders May 2008. What a treat!
What a refreshing treat! I made as directed, using Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Ice Cream and adding a touch more Hershey's Chocolate Syrup to the finished product. The results were a wonderfully delicious treat! Thank you, Annacia for sharing your recipes with us to enjoy : )
This was so good! I used freshly ground coffee beans I had brought home from a trip to Costa Rica. The ice cream gave this slushy drink a nice creaminess, and the cinnamon put it over the top! Thanks for sharing! Nick's Mom