Rhonda *J*'s Note:
What could be better than chocolate chip cookie & cheesecake?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Crumble cookie dough into a 9x13 inch baking pan, press evenly onto bottom.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Combine cream cheese, sugar & egg in a medium sized mixing bowl, beat by hand until smooth.
- 5Stir together coffee crystals, vanilla, & 1 tsp water in a small bowl or custard cup until crystals are dissolved.
- 6Stir coffee mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- 7Spread evenly over dough, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes or until completely set.
- 9Cool in pan on wire rack, cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g