Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
What could be better than chocolate chip cookie & cheesecake?
Make and share this Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Crumble cookie dough into a 9x13 inch baking pan, press evenly onto bottom.
- Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar & egg in a medium sized mixing bowl, beat by hand until smooth.
- Stir together coffee crystals, vanilla, & 1 tsp water in a small bowl or custard cup until crystals are dissolved.
- Stir coffee mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread evenly over dough, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until completely set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack, cut into bars.
I took the bars along with another bar recipe to work for birthday treats and it was a huge hit!! Awesome recipe! I used fat free cream cheese and warmed it a little before mixing (mixes better). Thank you Rhonda for sharing this wonderful recipe (easy too).
Rhonda - Dee-lish dessert bars. I omitted the instant coffee so added a little extra vanilla. I hope others try this too...!