Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What could be better than chocolate chip cookie & cheesecake?
Make and share this Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Crumble cookie dough into a 9x13 inch baking pan, press evenly onto bottom.
- Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar & egg in a medium sized mixing bowl, beat by hand until smooth.
- Stir together coffee crystals, vanilla, & 1 tsp water in a small bowl or custard cup until crystals are dissolved.
- Stir coffee mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread evenly over dough, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until completely set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack, cut into bars.