Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, Cholcolate chips should be the Little Bits chocolate Chips and they
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted (Butter is to be melted and then cooled to room temperature.)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream, Whipped
- 1 cup chocolate chips (Cholcolate chips should be the Little Bits chocolate Chips and they)
- In large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup little bits chocolate chips and butter, mix well.
- Pat firmly into 9-inch springform pan, covering bottom and 2 1/2-inches up sides.
- Set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine milk and instant coffee, sprinkle gelatin on top.
- Set aside for 1 minute.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin and coffee dissolve.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and gelatin mixture.
- Fold in whipped cream and remaining 1 cup of little bits chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours).
- Run knife around edge of cake to separate from pan, remove rim.