- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, cut into 8 pieces, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips in top of double boiler over simmering water or in microwave.
- Transfer melted chocolate to food processor.
- Add next 6 ingredients (all except for unmelted chocolate chips) and blend well (20 seconds).
- Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonsful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done.