A delicious change from the traditional chocolate chip cookies. Recipe source: Bon Appetit November, 1986
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips in top of double boiler over simmering water or in microwave.
- 3Transfer melted chocolate to food processor.
- 4Add next 6 ingredients (all except for unmelted chocolate chips) and blend well (20 seconds).
- 5Stir in remaining chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by tablespoonsful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake 15 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (873 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g