Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 mins
What a delightful cookie!! So very tasty -
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons Nestle Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons taster's choice pure instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsel
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease baking sheet.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large mixer bowl until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine Taster's Choice and water in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are crisp. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Excellent! I loved the combo of coffee & chocolate. I guess I made my cookies too large since I only ended up with 22 cookies. Will make again!!
These are a delightful cookie as you stated. A great taste for the coffee lover with a bit of choco to boot:-)