Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Look for instant espresso powder at Italian specialty stores
- 4 scoops coffee ice cream (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 scoops chocolate sorbet (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- chocolate-covered coffee beans, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, place the ice cream, sorbet, milk, espresso powder, and cardamom.
- Pulse several times, stopping as necessary, to break up ice cream and sorbet.
- Puree the mixture until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Divide between 2 chilled glasses and garnish with a couple of chocolate-covered coffee beans, if desired.