2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Utterly delectable. This cheesecake is rich and creamy. If you love coffee and chocolate you will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, unbeaten
- 2Mix ingredients together and press firmly into a 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
- 4Combine cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl, beating until smooth and creamy.
- 5Combine coffee and vanilla in a small bowl, stirring to dissolve granules.
- 6Add eggs and coffee mixture to cream cheese mixture, beating until blended.
- 7Add cup of melted chocolate chips and heavy cream stirring until mixed.
- 8Pour into crust.
- 9Bake at 275º for 1 ½ hours in center of oven.
- 10Turn oven off and leave cake in for another 45 minutes.
- 11Take out of oven and cool completely.
- 12Remove form sides of pan by running a butter knife around the inside edge. Release cake from sides of pan and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 14In a small saucepan on low heat, combine ½ cup of chocolate chips and 1 T. margarine with 2 t. milk and 1 ½ t. corn syrup, stirring until smooth.
- 15Add extra milk as needed for spreading consistency.
- 16Spoon and gently spread over chilled cheesecake.
- 17Refrigerate shortly, but not until topping is set.
- 18Use a sharp knife to score top into 12-16 pieces before topping has completely set. Now refrigerate at least two more hours to set topping.
- 19To serve; run sharp knife over scored lines.
- 20Note: Butter sometimes seeps through pan during baking. I recommend putting a foil-lined cookie sheet on bottom rack below cake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha-Cappuccino Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.2
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 156.1 mg
- Sodium 277.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers
instant espresso coffee powder