Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Southern Living.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1⁄2 cup crushed almond toffee bits (Heath Bits O'Brickle Almond Toffee Bits)
- powdered sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients; blend well.
- Stir in morsels and toffee bits.
- Pour batter into a greased/floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 50-55 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, beat whipping cream until foamy.
- Gradually add in 1/4 cup powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form; serve with cake.