1/3 Photos of Mocha Butterballs
One of my favourites to make during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- 2Have ungreased cookie sheets ready.
- 3Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- 4Dissolve coffee in hot water and stir into butter mixture.
- 5Sift flour, cocoa and salt into mixture and add nuts.
- 6Stir to blend well.
- 7Shape into one-inch balls and put on cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 15 minutes or until set.
- 9Roll in icing sugar while warm.
- 10Let cool and roll in icing sugar again before storing in a container with a tight lid.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Butterballs
Serving Size: 1 (948 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 742.3
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 413.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g