Recipe by email@example.com
This recipe also came from an old Pillsbury cookie cookbook. very good.
- 1 3⁄4 cups pillsbury all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- additional confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients, except pecans and additional confectioner's sugar.
- Blend well at low speed.
- Stir in pecans.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into balls, using a rounded teaspoon for each.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes.
- While warm, roll cookies in additional confectioner's sugar.