This is really a wonderful cake. I made about 60 of these cakes for the groom's cake when both of my daughters got married. There was no cake left at the end of the reception.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan, shaking out excess flour.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350ºF.
- for 45-55 minutes, or until tests clean.
- Let cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto cooling rack.
- Place cookie sheet under rack, to catch glaze drippings.
- FOR GLAZE: Blend the glaze in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved and smooth.
- Drizzle slowly and evenly over warm cake.
- Use all glaze until it is completely soaked into cake.
- This cake freezes very well!