1/1 Photo of Mocha Bundt Cake
Miss Annie's Note:
This is really a wonderful cake. I made about 60 of these cakes for the groom's cake when both of my daughters got married. There was no cake left at the end of the reception.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package white cake mix (I use Duncan Hines without the pudding in the mix)
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Grease and flour Bundt pan, shaking out excess flour.
- 2Combine all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- 3Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Bake at 350ºF.
- 5for 45-55 minutes, or until tests clean.
- 6Let cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto cooling rack.
- 7Place cookie sheet under rack, to catch glaze drippings.
- 8FOR GLAZE: Blend the glaze in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved and smooth.
- 9Drizzle slowly and evenly over warm cake.
- 10Use all glaze until it is completely soaked into cake.
- 11This cake freezes very well!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5812.9
- Calories from Fat 2677
- Total Fat 297.5 g
- Saturated Fat 43.8 g
- Cholesterol 846.0 mg
- Sodium 5292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 585.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 423.5 g
- Protein 51.3 g