The first time I made this, when it came out of the oven I thought I had made a mistake but I thought, what the hey, I will finish it off! I'm glad I did. It has become a favorite with family and friends alike. It is an attractive rich chocolate dessest that is very easy to make. And so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Grease and flour 2 round layer pans (9").
- 3Blend brownie mix (dry), water and eggs.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Spread in pans.
- 6(This will look skimpy but persevere.) Bake 20 minutes. Be careful not to overbake. Check at 15 minutes.
- 7Cool 5 minutes in pans; remove from pans and place layers on wire racks to cool thoroughly.
- 8In chilled bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- 9Gradually add sugar and coffee; continue beating until stiff.
- 10Fill layers with 1 cup of the whipped cream mixture.
- 11Frost with remaining whipped cream mixture.
- 12Sprinkle with shaved chocolate or chocolate curls.
- 13Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Brownie Torte
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 30.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fudge brownie mix