Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
There are no words to describe the wonderful flavor combination of coffee and white chocolate. The only way is to discover it for yourselves and make this recipe.
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup quadruple-strength coffee
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 7 ounces good white chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and mix in the sugar.
- In a pan, bring the coffee to a boil.
- Pour in the milk, and let it start to boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer when it starts to froth up.
- Mix in white chocolate until it's fully dissolved and integrated.
- Pour the hot mixture over the egg/sugar mix and whisk them together.
- Mix in the cream.
- Use your own ice-cream maker and follow directions, or do what I do and just put it in a Tupperware and then stash in the freezer until ready.
Wonderful ice cream heaven! This went very well in this household, especially with dad(he loves desserts). This was easy to put together and I had my nose half-way in the mixing bowl after I added in the coffee - mmmmm!! Smells wonderful! Tastes ultra-divine and is surely going to be a hit with all coffee lovers!