There are no words to describe the wonderful flavor combination of coffee and white chocolate. The only way is to discover it for yourselves and make this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat the eggs and mix in the sugar.
- 2In a pan, bring the coffee to a boil.
- 3Pour in the milk, and let it start to boil.
- 4Reduce the heat to a simmer when it starts to froth up.
- 5Mix in white chocolate until it's fully dissolved and integrated.
- 6Pour the hot mixture over the egg/sugar mix and whisk them together.
- 7Mix in the cream.
- 8Use your own ice-cream maker and follow directions, or do what I do and just put it in a Tupperware and then stash in the freezer until ready.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Bianca Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.1
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 140.0 mg
- Sodium 70.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g