Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There are no words to describe the wonderful flavor combination of coffee and white chocolate. The only way is to discover it for yourselves and make this recipe.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and mix in the sugar.
- In a pan, bring the coffee to a boil.
- Pour in the milk, and let it start to boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer when it starts to froth up.
- Mix in white chocolate until it's fully dissolved and integrated.
- Pour the hot mixture over the egg/sugar mix and whisk them together.
- Mix in the cream.
- Use your own ice-cream maker and follow directions, or do what I do and just put it in a Tupperware and then stash in the freezer until ready.