Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
you will need 4 3" cans for this recipe....
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumb
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup melted semisweet chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon maria your favorite liqueur
- Spead bottom and sides of can with margarine and press crumbs in firmly.chill while making batter.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth, add sour cream and egg, mix well.blend in melted chocolate and remaining ingredients.batter may stiffen as chocolate cools --
- Pour equal portions into each can -- and bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes -- or center is jiggly and edges are semi-set.DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 hour.
- Run smooth knife around inside of can and invert onto saucer.invert onto serving plate, crumb side down --
- Chill 1 hour before serving.Top with Mocha Syrup.
- MOCHA SYRUP:.
- 1 tbls instant coffee dissolved in 1 tbls boiling water, add to 1 cup chocolate syrup.