Recipe by Ian Snell
This is an exceptional alternative to iced coffee on a hot summer day.
Top Review by momaphet
It's 96 degrees outside (in Seattle!) I'm sitting at the computer with the fan about 18" from my face and eating this delicious treat! For the first time in hours I have a smile on my face, life is good! Made for the Comfort Cafe July 09
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a pinch of powdered chocolate in an extra large coffee mug or coffee bowl.
- Add a shot of freshly brewed espresso.
- Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Dust lightly with chocolate, a la cappuccino.
- Allow ice cream to just start to melt and chill the coffee.