Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
"light" hot mocha drink
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup soymilk (Silkmilk brand)
- 1 cup coffee (brewed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coffee creamer (Lucerne brand)
- Combine cocoa, cinnamon, sugar, and coffee in large mug.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Add soy milk and creamer.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds more.
- Whisk and serve.
Thanks Chef# 800306 for posting this recipe. The drink was very nice but not really a full chocolate flavor like the coffee house's mochas. It is a "light" recipe so that might be why. Next time I would increase the cocoa and sugar amounts to make it more flavorful or sub in a sugar free syrup to keep the light but give it more of a chocolate boost. The cinnamon was a nice addition.Enjoy ChefDLH
this is very good coffee, I am not a big fan of flavored coffee but I am a big fan of chocolate. This taste more like hot cocoa. I use 2% milk and no cinnamon.
Delicious!! I used 1% milk and regular Hersheys baking cocoa and for the coffee creamer I used chocolate caramel. YUM! Thanks for sharing this easy winner!:) Made for PAC Fall 08