Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are strong in taste but soft and light
Make and share this Moccachino Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter and chocolate together.
- Add coffee powder.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt, mix well.
- Add flour and stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F.
- for about 40 minutes.
- Cool completely before icing.
- In a small bowl beat the butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in icing sugar, and continue beating until smooth.
- Beat in liqueur to combine.
- Spread icing over the cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over top.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator.
These are fantastic brownies! I made them for the office and they were gone by 10:00. These are so rich and delicious....they're addictive. I had to leave out the pecans because several people in my office can't eat them. Thanks so much L4C, these are great!