Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This breakfast recipe is from Moby (the musician/singer)!
Make and share this Moby's Vegan Blueberry Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl, stir together spelt flour, oat bran, wheat bran, baking soda, and salt. Add soy milk and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Brush large nonstick or cast-iron griddle or skillet with oil and heat over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Working in 3 to 4 batches, pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle and press 12 to 15 blueberries into each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and pop on surface and undersides are golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip pancakes, then turn off heat and let pancakes continue to cook in pan until undersides are firm and light golden brown, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to plate, berry side up, and keep warm.
- Repeat to cook remaining pancakes, oiling and reheating griddle between each batch.
- Serve pancakes warm with additional berries and maple syrup.