This breakfast recipe is from Moby (the musician/singer)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, stir together spelt flour, oat bran, wheat bran, baking soda, and salt. Add soy milk and stir until thoroughly combined.
- 2Brush large nonstick or cast-iron griddle or skillet with oil and heat over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Working in 3 to 4 batches, pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle and press 12 to 15 blueberries into each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear and pop on surface and undersides are golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Flip pancakes, then turn off heat and let pancakes continue to cook in pan until undersides are firm and light golden brown, about 3 minutes more. Transfer to plate, berry side up, and keep warm.
- 4Repeat to cook remaining pancakes, oiling and reheating griddle between each batch.
- 5Serve pancakes warm with additional berries and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moby's Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (718 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole grain spelt flour