Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy way to get kids to love their spinach. Nice side dish. I prefer to use fresh spinach but make sure it is tightly pressed when you measure it
- Mix chopped spinach, dry crumbs, cheese onion and season with salt& pepper Blend eggs& milk, add to spinach mixture, stir well.
- Butter 4 custard cups and spoon the mixture into the cups (3 1/2" cups).
- Top with buttered crumbs.
- Place custard cups into a pan of hot water (water half way the cups).
- Bake in 350F for 30 minutes or until the custard is set and top is golden.