Recipe by weekend cooker
Great little dessert for the holidays, or anytime of the year.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Made this tasty mousse today. It is a little too sweet for me; however, DH enjoyed it since he has a bit of a sweet tooth. : ) Next time, I will reduce the sugar significantly or will eliminate it completely. This mousse comes together quickly and uses ingredients that you generally have in the pantry and who doesn't keep whipped topping on hand. : ) Made for the Sweet December tag game, December, 2014.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (5 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding mix and pie spice in a medium bowl.
- With whisk, add evaporated milk, mix until well blended.
- Add pumpkin, mix well.
- gently fold whipped topping into pudding mixture.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Top with additional whipped topping and pie spice, if desired.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate.