Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
Mango's are so plentiful here in S Florida right now, so this is one way to use them up. You can peel the mango's and freeze. I use my Magic Bullet and makes two glasses.
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 ounces of good tequila (more if you like)
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce capt. morgans parrot bay passion fruit rum
- crushed ice
- lime wedge
- coarse salt
- Blend first 6 ingredients in blender.
- Rim margarita glass with lime and salt.
- Then just enjoy.
Yummy!! I wish I could have one of these everyday!! It is like I am drinking an orange smoothie! I didn't have any triple sec left over so I used Citronge. It wasn't as sweet as I wanted it to be so I added a touch of simple syrup! Great margarita recipe Barbara, Thanks!!