1/1 Photo of Mmmm Veggie Dip
1 hr 31 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I made this dip up in desperation with what I had on hand. Turns out, I've been asked for the recipe and requested to make it for all family parties in the future. I'd call that a success! Preparation time includes one hour to roast garlic and cooking time indicates time to chill the dip before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After chopping the sundried tomatoes, place in a bowl and cover with water to soften while you continue with the recipe.
- 2Roast garlic by cutting the top off of a whole head, then drizzle with olive oil and salt. Place in 400F oven and allow to roast for about an hour.
- 3In mixer, place sour cream, cream cheese and butter. Cream with wire whisk.
- 4Add tobasco, Worcestershire, basil and salt.
- 5When garlic is done, squeeze out 4 cloves (or more to taste) into mixing bowl and whip into your cream cheese blend.
- 6Drain sundried tomatoes. Add tomatoes and green onions to mixing bowl and gently fold in with spatula.
- 7Chill for at least an hour before serving for best flavor.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mmmm Veggie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.3
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 196.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g