Recipe by rparmeter
This Meatloaf recipe was something I sort of adapted from combining a lot of different Meatloaf recipes. I've been told it "rivals the best meatloaf I've ever made" by my godmother, who is hands down the best chef I've ever met. I was glowing for a week! And it's EASY!
Top Review by derriks_mamma
This is by far the best meatloaf I have EVER had!! My husband and son would never eat it before I tried this recipe! And I used the stove to cornbread stuffing and chicken stuffing before and both are great! Thanks for such a great recipe!!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix (I use Stovetop, chicken flavored but you could use just about anything to mix up the flavor)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package meatloaf seasoning mix (I use McCormick, good flavor)
- 2 lbs 80% lean ground beef (80/20)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat 2 eggs, milk and water in medium bowl. Add stuffing mix and seasoning packet and stir to coat. Gently mix in ground beef until stuffing generally well mixed.
- Shape mass into "loaf" on "sided" cookie sheet. Bake for approx 1 hr or until internal temp reaches 160° w/thermometer.
- *Note: Depending on the fat content of the ground beef you go with you may consider using a higher sided baking pan. The lower fat ground beef doesn't create as much run off but are generally come out a lot dryer when cooked. The higher fat ones can cause overflow on a regular cookie sheet. I generally stick to 80/20 because it is the right balance for us.