Recipe by shadowgirl...
Take the basics & heat them up and whala. Perfection. Simple & delicious. Just throw together & bake until bubbly. Serve with your favorite crackers or scoops. I already doubled the recipe for you.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I loved this clam dip. I doubled the garlic and added an extra can of clams (because those are the best parts). This really is good hot, warm or cold. I garnished with chives for a splash of color. Thanx!
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cansof chopped clams
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 dashes hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese