Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
Serve on toasted buns with your favourite accompaniments. Adapted from All Recipes.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, egg, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Crumble in the ground beef, and mix together by hand.
- Form into 6 patties, and wrap a slice of bacon around each one.
- Secure bacon with toothpicks.
- Place patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.